The 3rd Tatting Book
(Den 3. Orkisbog)
by Kirstine And Inge Lise Nikolajsen
© 1999 Kirstine And Inge Lise Nikolajsen and Forlaget Akacia
ISBN: 87-7847-019-6
(Den 3. Orkisbog)
by Kirstine And Inge Lise Nikolajsen
© 1999 Kirstine And Inge Lise Nikolajsen and Forlaget Akacia
ISBN: 87-7847-019-6
Summary: This book is translated from the Danish version entitled "Den 3. Orkisbog" which is the one I have. It is written in both Danish and English Text. I prefer getting books the Danish books in the original Danish Text when possible to honor my Danish heritage. It has a variety of patterns such as the hat on the cover, easter egg, hanky edgings, doilies, collars, and more.
The book shown is part of an "Alphabetized Index of my Personal Tatting Library" and is not for sale by me. I receive no financial compensation from any book sellers for posting or linking to any shops. Feel free to leave your own comments or review about this book in the comments.
♥
XOXO











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my "Alphabetized Index of my Personal Tatting Library"!
Please feel free to add your own comments or reviews about this tatting book.
You are also welcome to ask questions, I will do my best to answer them or perhaps another commenter will have the answer!