Tatting Book No. 5
Designs with Instructions
by Adeline Cordet
© 2008 Iva Rose Vintage Reproductions
Original publication is in public domain
Designs with Instructions
by Adeline Cordet
© 2008 Iva Rose Vintage Reproductions
Original publication is in public domain
Summary: The contents of this book are in public domain. I enjoy having reproductions of vintage books because it's easier for me to snuggle up in a chair with a softbound spiral book than it is with my laptop. These patterns are from the originally published version from 1917 so the pattern instructions are very vintage style. There are 15 pages packed with several motifs, edgings and even a tatted basket. The tatting patterns are intricate and very beautiful! I am still bound and determined to do that butterfly on the front cover!
The book shown is part of an "Alphabetized Index of my Personal Tatting Library" and is not for sale by me. I receive no financial compensation from any book sellers for posting or linking to any shops. Feel free to leave your own comments or review about this book in the comments.
♥
XOXO











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my "Alphabetized Index of my Personal Tatting Library"!
Please feel free to add your own comments or reviews about this tatting book.
You are also welcome to ask questions, I will do my best to answer them or perhaps another commenter will have the answer!