Tatting With Visual Pattern
by Mary Konior
© Mary Konior 1992
ISBN: 0-916896-42-0
by Mary Konior
© Mary Konior 1992
ISBN: 0-916896-42-0
Summary: This book is a favorite of many tatters. I happen to have a hard copy, however, the current edition in print is a soft copy. I also have a soft copy which I keep notes in such as idea of what I want to use a particular pattern for. This book contains 103 pages of patterns that are written in vintage style instructions and they tend to be easier to understand than most vintage style tatting instructions. There are sections for uses for tatting and tatting techniques. The patterns include edgings, collars, motifs, mats, and more. Patterns also include colored diagrams with stitch counts to aid in understanding the instructions. There is also a gallery of full color photos at the back of the book. If you can only afford to get one tatting book this year this would be the one I would recommend. It happens to be my personal favorite because of the visual appeal of her patterns.
The book shown is part of an "Alphabetized Index of my Personal Tatting Library" and is not for sale by me. I receive no financial compensation from any book sellers for posting or linking to any shops. Feel free to leave your own comments or review about this book in the comments.
♥
XOXO











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my "Alphabetized Index of my Personal Tatting Library"!
Please feel free to add your own comments or reviews about this tatting book.
You are also welcome to ask questions, I will do my best to answer them or perhaps another commenter will have the answer!